2013年3月29日 星期五

Time to change my BLOG


Long time have not update my BLOG, and I would like to consider for change language using in my BLOG, maybe it will easy to share with my friend who did not know chinese. I will try to improve my English written skill and reduce the grammar mistake.

Recently, some Japanese friend has share their BLOG with me and I like their sharing. Because their BLOG will have specific topic and will focus on the above topic. I think my BLOG is lacking of focus point and I am lazy to take a photo to introduce the thing which I want to say. I remember that one of the BLOG I have visited is focus on the little things in my friend's daily life. She will introduce some food and goods in her BLOG, also she will take some photo and post on her BLOG. This is the element which my BLOG is lack of and I will learn from her.

沒有留言: